With this SFP Transceiver, a fibre optic connection is possible without a separate provider modem and is used here in FTTx access networks.
These include FTTH, FTTB, FTTC and others (details can be found in our encyclopaedia).
The connection to the fibre optic network of the service provider can be realised with this module via its own router.
The fibre-optic structure ensures a constant transmission bandwith and interference-free technology.
- Bi-directional data links TX 2488Mbps / RX 1244Mbps
- SFP GPON Class B+ with SC/APC Port
- TX 1490nm DFB laser transmitter
- RX 1310nm APD-TIA Receiver
- Up to 20km on 9/125µm Single-mode Fiber
- Standard: GPON G.984.2 ONT
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring Interface
- Single 3.3V Power Supply
- Class 1 Laser safety standard IEC-60825
- Operating Case Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Compliant with Specifications for SFF-8472 Rev.9.5, ITU-TG.984.2
- RoHS-6 compliance
- Gigabit-capable Passive Optical Networks (GPON) Class B+ 20km 17~32dB attenuation range
|TX 1490nm, RX 1310nm