This layer 3 28-port Stackable Managed Gigabit switch is easy to install and optimized for growing businesses. It is also especially designed for serviceproviders seeking to build a high speed Ethernet ntwork.
The switch offer 24 ports 100/1000Base-T, 8 ports 10/100/1000Base-T (shared), 4 ports 1/10GBase-SR/LR and 1 port RS232 RJ45. 1000Base-X and 1/10G Base Ports also suitable for xWDM.
The support of the Simple Network Management Protocol is the easiest way of integration into the existing surveillance software. The Quality of Service function allows a dynamic bandwith usage and the Flow-Control as well as the Store and Forward technology ensure a safe data transmission.
Easy-to-use management by Telnet, web-based or via SNMP, encrypted connection SSH/SSL.
- Gigabit copper to fiber conversion: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Auto-negotiation support for 10/100/1000M und Full duplex/half duplex on the copper ports
- Maximum Packet Size 10KBytes
- Spanning Tree Support STP/RSTP/MSTP protocol
- Trunking 12 groups up to 16 ports max., Static and LACP are supported
- DHCP Relay and Option 82 function
- Bandwidth up to 128Gbps (duplex mode)
- IPv6/IPv4 Management
- AC/DC Dual Power Redundancy
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3 agent, support MIB-II, Bridge MIB. 802.1Q, 802.1P
- VLAN 802.1Q VLAN, Q in Q, Port-based VLAN, Private VLAN Edge, VLAN Stacking
- CoS 4 transmit priorities per ports, for port-based/802.1P
- Thermal fan
- IEEE:802.3 10BASE-T, 802.3u 100BASE, 802.3z/ab 1000BASE, 802.3ae 10GB Ethernet
|Connector 1:||10/100/1000 Base-T RJ45|
|Connector 2:||100/1000Base-X SFP Slot|
|Connector 3:||10 G Base-SR/LR SFP+ Slot|
|Data Rate:||10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet / 10Gb|
|Power Supply:||110V ~ 240V AC / 12V DC|
|Working Temperature:||0 ~ 50°C|
|Size:||D 440mm x W 240 mm x H 44mm (1U)|