This layer 2+ Managed Gigabit switch is easy to install and optimized for growing businesses. It is also especially designed for serviceproviders seeking to build a high speed Ethernet ntwork.
The switch offers 24 ports 1/10GBase-SR/LR/ER/ZR - also for xWDM SFP - , 2 ports QSFP+ 40G, 1 Console port RS232 RJ45 and an USB 2.0-Port for Configuration and Firmware storage. The support of the Simple Network Management Protocol is the easiest way of integration into the existing network. The Quality of Service function allows a dynamic bandwith usage and the Flow-Control as well as the Store and Forward technology ensure a safe data transmission.
Easy-to-use management by Telnet, Console or via SNMP, encrypted connection SSH/SSL.
- Bandwidth up to 640Gbps
- Maximum Packet Size 9KBytes
- Spanning Tree Support STP/RSTP/MSTP protocol
- IPv6/IPv4 Management: Konsole, Telnet or SNMP with SSH/SSL
- VLAN Support: IEEE 802.1Q tag-based, IEEE 802.1ad Q-in-Q, Private VLAN Edge, GVRP for VLAN management
- Link Aggregation support
- Quality of Service
- Multicast Support
- Security Features
- Redundant Power Supply 240V AC/36~72V DC
For further more details please see attached data sheet!
|1G/10G Base-SR/LR/ER/ZR SFP+
|100V ~ 240V AC
|0 ~ 50°C
|19" 1HU, Depth 318mm
|Delivery without SFP Modules! Please choose those SFP transceiver modules that will fit your needs from our transceiver assortment.