This layer 3 Managed Gigabit switch is easy to install and optimized for growing businesses. It is also especially designed for serviceproviders seeking to build a high speed Ethernet ntwork.
The switch offers 24 ports 1/10GBase-SR/LR/ER/ZR - also for xWDM SFP - , 4 ports QSFP 40G/100G, 1 Console port RS232 RJ45 and an USB 2.0-Port for Configuration and Firmware storage. The support of the Simple Network Management Protocol is the easiest way of integration into the existing network. The Quality of Service function allows a dynamic bandwith usage and the Flow-Control as well as the Store and Forward technology ensure a safe data transmission. Easy-to-use management by Telnet, Console or via SNMP, encrypted connection SSH/SSL.
- Bandwidth up to 1.28Tbps
- Maximum Packet Size 9KBytes
- Spanning Tree Support STP/RSTP/MSTP protocol
- IPv6/IPv4 Management: Konsole, Telnet or SNMP with SSH/SSL
- IP Routing Features: RIP, OSPF
- VLAN Support: IEEE 802.1Q tag-based, IEEE 802.1ad Q-in-Q, Private VLAN Edge, GVRP for VLAN management
- Link Aggregation support
- Quality of Service
- Multicast Support
- Security Features
- Managementport: 10/100/1000BASE-T, auto-negotation, half-/full-duplex
For further more details please see attached data sheet!
|Connector 1:||1G/10G Base-SR/LR/ER/ZR SFP+|
|Connector 2:||40G/100G QSFP28|
|Power Supply:||100V ~ 240V AC|
|Working Temperature:||0 ~ 50°C|
|Size:||19" 1HU, Depth 364mm|