F433S17415-D - 1.25 Gbit/s 10km SM Bi-Di SFP TX1550nm, RX 1310nm
This is a brand product by
Original Part Number:
and 1 Gb Fibre Channel over simplex single-mode fiber.
This SFP transceiver module sends and receives its data on two different wavelengths over one single fiber core.
The sending wavelength is 1550nm, the receiving wavelength is 1310nm.
Bi-Di transceiver modules are always installed as a complementary pair. As the counterpart for this transceiver we generally recommend the SFP module FOSF-LI-F433I17431-D referred below, with a sending wavelength of 1310nm and a receiving wavelength of 1550nm.
- Up to 1.250 Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions
- TX 1550nm DFB laser transmitter
- RX 1310nm receiver
- Simplex LC connector
- RoHS Compliant and Lead-Free
- Up to 10km on 9/125µm SMF
- Metal enclosure, for lower EMI
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Low power dissipation
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 70°C
- 1,25 Gbit/s 1000Base-SX Ethernet
- Metro Access Rings
- Point-to-Point networking
- 1x Fibre Channel
- Suitable for Fast Ethernet (100Mbps) and OC-12 (622Mbps)
|Fiber Type||Single-mode 9µm|
|Wavelength||TX 1550nm, RX 1310nm|
|Data Rate||100Mbps - 1.250Gbps|
|Manufacturer and Type||Liverage F433S17415-D|