You are here:
10070H Compat. 10/100/1000Base-T SFP Transceiver, industrial temp. -40° bis 85°C, with SGMII
Extreme Compatible 10/100/1000Base-T Copper SFP (mini-GBIC) Transceiver with an extendet temperature range
100% Compatible with
Compatible 10/100/1000Base-T Copper SFP transceiver module with DDM function.
DescriptionThis 10/100/1000Mbps Copper Small Form Pluggable (SFP)transceiver is suitable for high performance, cost effective module compliant with the Gigabit Ethernet and 1000Base-T standards as specified in IEEE 802. 3-2002 and IEEE 802.3ab, supporting 1000Mbps datarate up to 100 meters reach over unshielded twisted-pair category 5 cable.
- Up to 1.25Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Extended case temperature range (0°C to +70°C )
- Fully metallic enclosure for low EMI
- Low power dissipation (1.05 W typical)
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring
- Access to physical layer IC via 2-wire serial bus
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet over Cat5/Cat5e cable
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3z
Our Extreme 10070H OEM compatible transceiver modules are 100% vendor-compatible high-quality parts. We provide a 3-year warranty for them.
|Operation temperature range||-40° to +85°|
|OEM Compatible with||Extreme 10070H|
10/100Mbit/s just work in switches which support these bitrates!
Please note that transceiver modules for Extreme products may be compatible only to a subset of networking devices of this vendor.
Please consult the manual of your equipment regarding transceiver compatibility information.
Your discounts on this product
All prices in EUR plus V.A.T.
When ordering, additional postage and payment costs may apply.