You are here:
AT-SPTX Compat. 1000BaseT SFP Transceiver
Allied Telesis Compatible 1000Base-T Copper SFP (mini-GBIC) Transceiver
100% Compatible with
Compatible Gigabit Ethernet and 1000Base-T Copper SFP transceiver module.
DescriptionThis 1000Mbps Copper Small FormPluggable (SFP)transceiver is suitable for high performance, costeffective module compliant with the Gigabit Ethernet and 1000Base-Tstandards as specified in IEEE 802. 3-2002 and IEEE 802.3ab, supporting1000Mbps datarate up to 100 meters reach over unshielded twisted-paircategory 5 cable.
- Up to 1.25Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Extended case temperature range (0°C to +70°C )
- Fully metallic enclosure for low EMI
- Connect up to 100m over unshielded twisted pair Cat. 5
- Low power dissipation (1.05 W typical)
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- Access to physical layer IC via 2-wire serial bus
- 1000BASE-T operation in host systems with SGMII interface
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet over Cat5/Cat5e cable
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3
Our Allied Telesis AT-SPTX OEM compatible transceiver modules are 100% vendor-compatible high-quality parts. We provide a 3-year warranty for them.
|Data Rate||1000 Mbps|
|OEM Compatible with||Allied Telesis AT-SPTX|
Please note that transceiver modules for Allied Telesis products may be compatible only to a subset of networking devices of this vendor.
Please consult the manual of your equipment regarding transceiver compatibility information.
Your discounts on this product
All prices in EUR plus V.A.T.
When ordering, additional postage and payment costs may apply.