GLC-2BX-D-10 Compat. 2 Channel Bi-Di SM 10km TX1490nm, RX1310nm cSFP Transceiver, 0-70°C
100% Compatible with
This SFP transceiver module sends and receives its data on two different wavelengths over one single fiber core. The sending wavelength is 1490nm, the receiving wavelength is 1310nm.
Bi-Di transceiver modules are always installed as a complementary pair. As the counterpart for this transceiver we generally recommend the modules F24-CI-GLC-2BX-U-10 referred below, with a sending wavelength of 1310nm and a receiving wavelength of 1490nm.
- Up to 1.25Gb/s bi-directional data links
- SFP Multi-source Package with LC Receptacle
- TX 1490nm DFB laser transmitter
- RX 1310nm Receiver
- Up to 10km on 9/125µm Single-mode Fiber
- Hot-Pluggable Capability
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring
- Single 3.3V Power Supply
- Compliant with Specifications for IEEE802.3Z
- Operating Case Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel
- WDM Application
|Fiber Type||Single-mode 9µm|
|Wavelength||TX 1490nm, RX 1310nm|
|Operation temperature range||0 - 70°C|
|OEM Compatible with||Cisco GLC-2BX-D-10|
Please note that transceiver modules for Cisco products may be compatible only to a subset of networking devices of this vendor.
Please consult the manual of your equipment regarding transceiver compatibility information.