You are here:
2x 1Gbit/s to 2Gbit/s SFP Multiplexer / Converter
This SFP based Gigabit Ethernet Multiplexer transmits 2x Gigabit Ethernet over a fiber-optical common transmission line using 2.5Gbps.
This multiplexor combines 2 Gigabit Ethernet channels over one common fiber optic connection using TDM (Time Division Multiplexing). This allows a point-to-point application for two end devices on each end with better line utilization.
A subsequent insertion of the combined transmitted data into another fiber optical multiplexer with wavelength division multiplexing (e.g. CWDM) is supported by choosing a suitable CWDM SFP module.
All connectors are provided as SFP slots in order to gain maximum flexibility.
- Includes three SFP slots, 2x 1.25Gbps (Gigabit Ethernet) plus 1x 2.5Gbps for transmission
- SFP design: For flexibility, three SFP (Mini-GBIC) slots are provided to accommodate any type and combination of SFP fiber transceivers as needed.
- Converts beween dissimilar fiber cabling types and wavelengths
- Control LEDS: SFP1 Link, SFP2 Link, SFP3 Link, SFP3 2.5Gbit/s, Power
- Plug and play: no configuration settings is required
- SFP modules hotswapable, can be changed while device is running
- Extended temperature range 0-50°C
- Supports all MSA standard compliant SFP transceivers
- IEEE 802.3AB compatible
Also available on request with external -48VDC power supply. Please contact us!
|Connector 1||SFP Slot, 2.50 Gbps f. Connection Line|
|Connector 2||SFP Slot, 1.25 Gbps f. End Device|
|Connector 3||SFP Slot, 1.25 Gbps f. End Device|
|Type||TDM Fiber Optic Multiplexer|
|Data Rate||2x 1.25Gbps|
|Dimension||W 70mm x L 95mm x H 25mm|
|Weight||290g (incl. Power Supply 230VAC)|
Delivery without SFP Modules! Please choose some SFP transceiver modules that will fit your needs from our transceiver assortment.
The device must always be used in pairs.
Your discounts on this product
In this context, weWe also recommend the following products:
All prices in EUR plus V.A.T.
When ordering, additional postage and payment costs may apply.