GLC-BX-U-10 Compat. Bi-Di SM 10km TX1310nm, RX1490nm SFP Transceiver
100% Compatible with
This SFP transceiver module sends and receives its data on two different wavelengths over one single fiber core. The sending wavelength is 1310nm, the receiving wavelength is 1490nm.
Bi-Di transceiver modules are always installed as a complementary pair. As the counterpart for this transceiver we generally recommend the module F24-CI-GLC-BX-D-10 or F24-CI-GBIC-BX-D-10 referred below, with a sending wavelength of 1490nm and a receiving wavelength of 1310nm.
- Up to 1.25Gb/s bi-directional data links
- SFP Multi-source Package with LC Receptacle
- TX 1310nm Fabry-Perot laser transmitter
- RX 1490nm Receiver
- Up to 10km on 9/125µm Single-mode Fiber
- Hot-Pluggable Capability
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring
- Single 3.3V Power Supply
- Compliant with Specifications for IEEE802.3Z
- Operating Case Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel
- WDM Application
|Fiber Type||Single-mode 9µm|
|Wavelength||TX 1310nm, RX 1490nm|
|OEM Compatible with||Cisco GLC-BX-U-10|
Please note that transceiver modules for Cisco products may be compatible only to a subset of networking devices of this vendor.
Please consult the manual of your equipment regarding transceiver compatibility information.