MGB-TLB20 Compat. Bi-Di SM 20km TX1550nm, RX1310nm SFP Transceiver, Industrial Temperature -40° bis 85°C
100% Compatible with
This SFP transceiver module sends and receives its data on two different wavelengths over one single fiber core. The sending wavelength is 1550nm, the receiving wavelength is 1310nm.
Bi-Di transceiver modules are always installed as a complementary pair. As the counterpart for this transceiver we generally recommend the module F24-PL-MGB-TLA20 referred below, with a sending wavelength of 1310nm and a receiving wavelength of 1550nm.
- Up to 1.25Gb/s bi-directional data links
- SFP Multi-source Package with LC Receptacle
- TX 1550nm DFB laser transmitter
- RX 1310nm Receiver
- Up to 20km on 9/125µm Single-mode Fiber
- Hot-Pluggable Capability
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring
- Single 3.3V Power Supply
- Compliant with Specifications for IEEE802.3Z
- Operating Case Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel
- WDM Application
|Fiber Type||Single-mode 9µm|
|Wavelength||TX 1550nm, RX 1310nm|
|OEM Compatible with||Planet MGB-TLB20|
Please note that transceiver modules for Planet products may be compatible only to a subset of networking devices of this vendor.
Please consult the manual of your equipment regarding transceiver compatibility information.