SFP-10G-BX40U-I Compat. Bi-Di SM 40km TX1270nm, RX1330nm SFP+ Transceiver
100% Compatible with
This SFP+ transceiver module sends and receives its data on two different wavelengths over one single fiber core. The sending wavelength is 1270nm, the receiving wavelength is 1330nm.
Bi-Di transceiver modules are always installed as a complementary pair. As the counterpart for this transceiver we generally recommend the module F24-CI-SFP-10G-BX40D-I referred below, with a sending wavelength of 1330nm and a receiving wavelength of 1270nm.
- Up to 10.7Gb/s bi-directional data links
- SFP+ Multi-source Package with LC Receptacle
- TX 1330nm DFB laser transmitter
- RX 1270nm Receiver
- Up to 40km on 9/125µm Single-mode Fiber
- Hot-Pluggable Capability
- 2-wire interface with integrated Digital Diagnostic monitoring
- Single 3.3V Power
- Compliant with Specifications for IEC/EN 60825-1 , 2
- Operating Temperature: -5°C to +70°C
- 10GBASE-BX at 10.3125 Gb/s
- 1000 Base-LX Ethernet
- 100 Base-LX Ethernet
- 8xFC at 8.5Gbps Fiber Channel
- 4xFC at 4.25Gbps Fiber Channel
- 2xFC at 2.125Gbps Fiber Channel
- 1xFC at 1.0625Gbps Fiber Channel
- WDM Application
|Fiber Type||Single-mode 9µm|
|Wavelength||TX 1270nm, RX 1330nm|
|OEM Compatible with||Cisco SFP-10G-BX40U-I|
Please note that transceiver modules for Cisco products may be compatible only to a subset of networking devices of this vendor.
Please consult the manual of your equipment regarding transceiver compatibility information.