GBIC-BX-U-70 Compat. Bi-Di SM 70km TX1490nm, RX1550nm GBIC Transceiver
100% Compatible with
This GBIC transceiver module sends and receives its data on two different wavelengths over one single fiber core. The sending wavelength is 1490nm, the receiving wavelength is 1550nm.
Bi-Di transceiver modules are always installed as a complementary pair. As the counterpart for this transceiver we generally recommend the modules F24-CI-GBIC-BX-D-70 or F24-CI-GLC-BX-D-70 referred below, with a sending wavelength of 1550nm and a receiving wavelength of 1490nm.
- Up to 1.25Gb/s bi-directional data links
- GBIC Multi-source Package with SC Receptacle
- TX 1490nm DFB laser transmitter
- RX 1550nm Receiver
- Up to 70km on 9/125µm Single-mode Fiber
- Hot-Pluggable Capability
- Single +5.0V Power Supply
- Compliant with Specifications for IEEE802.3Z
- Operating Case Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel
- WDM Application
|Fiber Type||Single-mode 9µm|
|Wavelength||TX 1490nm, RX 1550nm|
|OEM Compatible with||Cisco GBIC-BX-U-70|
Please note that transceiver modules for Cisco products may be compatible only to a subset of networking devices of this vendor.
Please consult the manual of your equipment regarding transceiver compatibility information.