GS-5220-48P4XR - GE Switch 48x RJ45 PoE+, 4x 1G/10G SFP+ Port
This is a brand product by
Original Part Number:
The switch offers 48 ports (port 1-48) 10/100/1000Base-T with PoE+ and 4 ports 1/10G Base-X (port 49-52). 1/ 10G Base-X ports also suitable for xWDM.
Additionally there is 1 Console port RJ45 for Configuration. The support of the Simple Network Management Protocol is the easiest way of integration into the existing network. The Quality of Service function allows a dynamic bandwith usage and the Flow-Control as well as the Store and Forward technology ensure a safe data transmission.
Easy-to-use management by Telnet, Console or via SNMP, SSH/SSL secure access.
- Gigabit copper to fiber conversion: 10/100/1000Base-T-to-1000Base-X
- The four 10GE SFP+ ports are backward compatible with 1000Base-X Transceivers
- Auto-negotiation support for 10/100/1000M and Full duplex/half duplex on the copper ports
- Auto MDI/MDI-X detection function on the copper port
- Maximum Packet Size/Jumboframe 10KBytes
- IPv6/IPv4 Management
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3 management
- Spanning Tree Protocol Support STP, RSTP, MST, BPDU Guard
- VLAN: 802.1Q tagged, Q-in-Q, Protocol-based, MAC-based, Voice VLAN
- Supports Link Aggregation
- Port-Mirroring (many-to-1)
- DHCP Option 82
- QoS 8 transmit priorities per port
- Operating temperature range 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature range -10°C to 70°C
- AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz, 7A and redundant DC 36~60V, 2A
- PoE Power 400 watts (max.)
- IEEE:802.3 10BASE-T, 802.3u 100BASE, 802.3z/ab 1000BASE
- ... for detailed informations, please have a look at the attached data sheet!
|Connector 1||48x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45|
|Connector 2||4x 1G/10G SFP/SFP+|
|Data Rate||10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet / 10Gb|
|Operation temperature range||0° ~ 50°C|
|Storage temperature range||-10° ~ 70°C|
|Power Supply||110V ~ 240V AC / 36 ~ 60V DC|
|Dimension||W 440mm x D 300mm x H 44.5mm (1U)|
|Manufacturer and Type||PLANET GS-5220-48P4XR|
Delivery without SFP Modules!
Please choose those transceiver modules that will fit your needs from our transceiver assortment.