XGS-6350-12X8TR - GE Switch 8x RJ45, 12x 1G/10G SFP+ Port
This is a brand product by
Original Part Number:
This layer 3 Managed Gigabit switch is easy to install andoptimized for growing businesses. It is also especially designed forserviceproviders seeking to build a high speed Ethernet ntwork. The redundant power supply ensures high operational reliability.
Theswitch offers 12 ports 1/10GBase-SR/LR/ER/ZR - also for xWDM SFP - and 8 Ports 10/100/1000BASE-T.The support of the Simple Network Management Protocol is the easiestway of integration into the existing network. The Quality of Servicefunction allows a dynamic bandwith usage and the Flow-Control as wellas the Store and Forward technology ensure a safe data transmission.Easy-to-use management by Telnet, Console or via SNMP, encryptedconnection SSH/SSL.
- Bandwidth up to 256Gbps (duplex mode)
- Maximum Packet Size 9KBytes
- Spanning Tree Support STP/RSTP/MSTP protocol
- IPv6/IPv4 Management: Konsole, Telnet or SNMP with SSH/SSL
- IP Routing Features: RIP and OSPF
- VLAN Support: IEEE 802.1Q tag-based, IEEE 802.1ad Q-in-Q, Private VLAN Edge, GVRP for VLAN management
- Link Aggregation support
- Quality of Service
- Multicast Support
- Security Features
- Managementport: 10/100/1000BASE-T, auto-negotation, half-/full-duplex
- AC/AC Dual Power Redundancy
For further more details please see attached data sheet!
|Connector 1||8x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet 1GB|
|Connector 2||12x 1G/10G LR/SR/ER/ZR SFP/SFP+|
|Data Rate||10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet / 1/10Gb|
|Operation temperature range||0° ~ 60°C|
|Storage temperature range||-40° ~ 80°C|
|Power Supply||AC 100~240V 50/60Hz|
|Dimension||D 443mm x W 315mm x H 44mm|
|Manufacturer and Type||PLANET XGS-6350-12X8TR|
Delivery without SFP Modules! Please choose those SFP transceivermodules that will fit your needs from our transceiver assortment.