SGS-6341-16S8C4XR - GE Switch 8x RJ45 (shared), 16x SFP, 4x 1G/10G SFP+ Port
This is a brand product by
Original Part Number:
This layer 3 28-port Stackable Managed Gigabit switch is easy to install andoptimized for growing businesses. It is also especially designed forserviceproviders seeking to build a high speed Ethernet ntwork.
Theswitch offer 24 ports 100/1000Base-T, 8 ports 10/100/1000Base-T(shared), 4 ports 1/10GBase-SR/LR and 1 port RS232 RJ45. 1000Base-X and1/10G Base Ports also suitable for xWDM.
The support of the SimpleNetwork Management Protocol is the easiest way of integration into theexisting surveillance software. The Quality of Service function allowsa dynamic bandwith usage and the Flow-Control as well as the Store andForward technology ensure a safe data transmission. Easy-to-usemanagement by Telnet, web-based or via SNMP, encryptedconnection SSH/SSL.
- Gigabit copper to fiber conversion: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Auto-negotiation support for 10/100/1000M und Full duplex/half duplex on the copper ports
- Maximum Packet Size 10KBytes
- Spanning Tree Support STP/RSTP/MSTP protocol
- Trunking 12 groups up to 16 ports max., Static and LACP are supported
- DHCP Relay and Option 82 function
- Bandwidth up to 128Gbps (duplex mode)
- IPv6/IPv4 Management
- AC/DC Dual Power Redundancy
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3 agent, support MIB-II, Bridge MIB. 802.1Q, 802.1P
- VLAN 802.1Q VLAN, Q in Q, Port-based VLAN, Private VLAN Edge, VLAN Stacking
- CoS 4 transmit priorities per ports, for port-based/802.1P
- Thermal fan
- IEEE:802.3 10BASE-T, 802.3u 100BASE, 802.3z/ab 1000BASE, 802.3ae 10GB Ethernet
|Connector 1||10/100/1000 Base-T RJ45|
|Connector 2||100/1000Base-X SFP Slot|
|Connector 3||10 G Base-SR/LR SFP+ Slot|
|Data Rate||10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet / 10Gb|
|Operation temperature range||0 ~ 50°C|
|Power Supply||110V ~ 240V AC / 12V DC|
|Dimension||D 440mm x W 240 mm x H 44mm (1U)|
|Manufacturer and Type||PLANET SGS-6341-16S8C4XR|
Delivery without SFP Modules!
Please choose those SFP transceivermodules that will fit your needs from our transceiver assortment.