SGS-6341-24P4X - GE Switch with 24x RJ45 PoE+, 4x SFP, 4x 1G/10G SFP+
This is a brand product by
Original Part Number:
This layer 3 Managed Gigabit switch is easy to install and optimized for growing businesses. It is also usable for VoIP and/or IP-Cameras.
The switch offers 4 ports (port 25-28) 1/10GBase-X and 24 ports (port 1-24) 10/100/1000Base-T with PoE+ of which port 21-24 are shared with 100/1000 Base-X. 10G/1000 Base-X ports also suitable for xWDM.
1 Console port RJ45 Configuration.The support of the Simple Network Management Protocol is the easiest way of integration into the existing network. The Quality of Service function allows a dynamic bandwith usage and the Flow-Control as well as the Store and Forward technology ensure a safe data transmission. Easy-to-use management by Telnet, Console or via SNMP, encrypted connection SSH/SSL.
- Bandwidth up to 128Gbps/non-blocking
- Maximum Packet Size 10KBytes
- Spanning Tree Support STP/RSTP/MSTP protocol
- IPv6/IPv4 Management: Konsole, Telnet or SNMP with SSH/SSL
- IP Stacking
- IP Routing Features: RIP and OSPF
- VLAN Support: IEEE 802.1Q tag-based, IEEE 802.1ad Q-in-Q, Private VLAN Edge, GVRP for VLAN management
- Link Aggregation support
- Quality of Service
- Multicast Support
- Security Features
- Management port: 10/100/1000BASE-T, auto-negotation, half-/full-duplex
- PoE Management
- PoE bis 30.8W per RJ45-port, max. 370W total
For further more details please see attached data sheet!
|Connector 1||10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet 1GB|
|Connector 2||1/10G Base-SR/LR/ER/ZR SFP|
|Data Rate||10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet 1/10GB|
|Operation temperature range||0 ~ 50°C|
|Storage temperature range||-10~70°C|
|Power Supply||100V ~ 240V AC|
|Manufacturer and Type||PLANET SGS-6341-24P4X|
Delivery without SFP Modules! Please choose those SFP transceiver modules that will fit your needs from our transceiver assortment.