IGS-20040MT - Industrial DIN Rail GE Switch 16x RJ45, 4x SFP Port, managed
This is a brand product by
Original Part Number:
This manageable Layer 2+ switch with its high temperature range isoptimized for industrial businesses. The support of the Simple NetworkManagement Protocol is the easiest way of integration into the existingsurveillance software. Easy-to-use management by telnet console,web-based or via SNMP.
The installation is done on a DIN rail or wall mounting.
Delivery without power supply.
- Gigabit copper to fiber conversion: 10/100/1000Base-T-to-1000Base-X
- The SFP Ports support 100Base-FX and 1000Base-X via auto-detection
- Auto-negotiation support for 10/100/1000M and Full duplex/half duplex on the copper ports
- Auto MDI/MDI-X detection function on the copper port
- Maximum Packet Size/Jumboframe 9KBytes
- IPv6/IPv4 Management
- Spanning Tree Protocol Support STP, RSTP, MST, BPDU Guard
- VLAN: 802.1Q tagged, Q-in-Q, private Edge, Protocol-based, MAC-based and Voice VLAN
- Supports Link Aggregation
- Port-Mirroring (many-to-1)
- E.R.P.S. (Ethernet Ring Protection Switching)
- DHCP Relay support DHCP Relay Option 82 function
- SNMP v1, v2, v3
- QoS 8 transmit priorities per ports, for port-based/802.1P
- Access Control List
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 75°C
- Storage temperature range -40°C to 75°C
- Support EFT protection 6000 V DC and 6000 V DC Ethernet ESD
- 12 to 48DC ,redundant power with polarity reverse protect function
- 24V AC acceptable
- IEEE:802.3 10BASE-T, 802.3u 100BASE, 802.3z/ab 1000BASE
- ... for detailed informations, please have a look at the attached data sheet!
|Connector 1||16x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45|
|Connector 2||4x 100/1000 Mbps SFP|
|Data Rate||10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet|
|Operation temperature range||-40 ~ 75°C|
|Power Supply||DC 12-48V (8W - 17W), AC 24V (8W - 17W)|
|Dimension||W 107mm x D 72mm x H 152mm|
|Manufacturer and Type||PLANET IGS-20040MT|
Delivery without Power Supply and without SFP Modules!
Please choose those SFP transceiver modules that will fit your needs from our transceiver assortment.