IGS-10080MFT - Industrial DIN Rail GE Switch 2x RJ45, 8x SFP Port, managed
This is a brand product by
Original Part Number:
This manageable Layer 2 switch with its high temperature range is optimized for industrial businesses. The support of the Simple Network Management Protocol is the easiest way of integration into the existing surveillance software. Easy-to-use management by telnet console, web-based or via SNMP.
The installation is done on a DIN rail or wall mounting.
Delivery without power supply.
- Gigabit copper to fiber conversion: 10/100/1000Base-T-to-1000Base-X
- The SFP Ports support 100Base-FX and 1000Base-X via auto-detection
- Auto-negotiation support for 10/100/1000M and Full duplex/half duplex on the copper ports
- Auto MDI/MDI-X detection function on the copper port
- Maximum Packet Size/Jumboframe 9KBytes
- IPv6/IPv4 Management
- Spanning Tree Protocol Support STP, RSTP, MST, BPDU Guard
- VLAN: 802.1Q tagged, Q-in-Q, private Edge, Protocol-based, MAC-based and Voice VLAN
- Supports Link Aggregation
- Port-Mirroring (many-to-1)
- E.R.P.S. (Ethernet Ring Protection Switching)
- DHCP Relay support DHCP Relay Option 82 function
- SNMP v1, v2, v3
- QoS 8 transmit priorities per ports, for port-based/802.1P
- Access Control List
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 75°C
- Storage temperature range -40°C to 75°C
- Supports EFT protection 6000 V DC and 6000 V DC Ethernet ESD
- 12 to 48V DC ,redundant power with polarity reverse protect function
- 24V AC acceptable
- IEEE:802.3 10BASE-T, 802.3u 100BASE, 802.3z/ab 1000BASE
- ... for detailed informations, please have a look at the attached data sheet!
|Connector 1||2x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45|
|Connector 2||8x 100/1000 Mbps SFP|
|Data Rate||10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet|
|Operation temperature range||-40 ~ 75°C|
|Power Supply||DC 12-48V (13,92W), AC 24V (13,92W)|
|Dimension||W 107mm x D 72mm x H 152mm|
|Manufacturer and Type||PLANET IGS-10080MFT|
Delivery without Power Supply and without SFP Modules!
Please choose those SFP transceiver modules that will fit your needs from our transceiver assortment.