IGS-5225-4T2S - Industrial DIN Rail GE Switch with 4x RJ45, 2x SFP Port, managed
This is a brand product by
Original Part Number:
This manageable Layer 2 switch in a IP30 metal housing with its hightemperature range is optimized for industrial businesses. The supportof the Simple Network Management Protocol is the easiest way ofintegration into the existing surveillance software. Easy-to-usemanagement by telnet console, web-based or via SNMP.
The installation takes place on the wall or also on a DIN rail with the supplied mounting material.
Delivery without power supply.
- Gigabit copper to fiber conversion: 10/100/1000Base-T-to-1000Base-X
- The SFP Ports support 100Base-FX and 1000Base-X via auto-detection
- Auto-negotiation support for 10/100/1000M and Full duplex/half duplex on the copper ports
- Maximum Packet Size/Jumboframe 9KBytes
- IPv6/IPv4 Management
- Spanning Tree Protocol Support STP, RSTP, MSTP, BPDU Guard
- VLAN: 802.1Q tagged, Q-in-Q, Protocol VLAN, Voice VLAN, Private VLAN (protected port), Management VLAN
- Supports Link Aggregation
- Port-Mirroring (1-to-1)
- Loop protection to avoid broadcast loops
- DHCP Relay support DHCP Relay Option 82 function
- SNMP v1, v2c
- Access Control List
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 75°C
- Storage temperature range -40°C to 75°C
- Supports protection 5000 V DC Ethernet ESD
- 12 to 48DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protect function
- Fault Alarm Feature via E-Mail, System-Log or SNMP Trap
- 24V AC acceptable
- IEEE:802.3 10BASE-T, 802.3u 100BASE, 802.3z/ab 1000BASE
- ... for detailed informations, please have a look at the attached data sheet!
|Connector 1||4x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45|
|Connector 2||2x 100/1000 Mbps SFP|
|Connector 3||1x Console RJ45|
|Type||Copper-Fiber Industrial Switch|
|Operation temperature range||-40 ~ 75°C|
|Power Supply||DC 12-48V (6,3W), AC 24V (8,5W)|
|Dimension||L 87mm x B 32mm x H 135mm|
|Manufacturer and Type||PLANET IGS-5225-4T2S|
Delivery without Power Supply and without SFP Modules!
Please choose those SFP transceiver modules that will fit your needs from our transceiver assortment.