You are here:
IGS-620TF - Industrial DIN Rail GE Switch with 4x RJ45, 2x SFP Port
PLANET Switch: 4x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 and 2x 100/1000X SFP slots.
This is a brand product by
Original Part Number:
Because of its high temperature range this switch is optimized for industrial business.
The installation is done on a DIN rail or wall mounting.
Delivery without power supply.
- Gigabit copper to fiber conversion: 10/100/1000Base-T-to-1000Base-X
- The SFP Port supports 100Base-FX und 1000Base-X, configured via Dip Switch
- Auto-negotiation support for 10/100/1000M and Full duplex/half duplex on the copper ports
- Auto MDI/MDI-X detection function on the copper port
- Maximum Packet Size/Jumboframe 9k
- CSMA/CD protocol
- Supports EFT protection 6000 V DC and 6000 V DC Ethernet ESD
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 75°C
- Storage temperature range -40°C to 75°C
- 12 to 48DC ,redundant power with polarity reverse protect function
- 24V AC acceptable
- IEEE: 802.3 10Base-T, 802.3u 100Base-TX, 802.3ab 1000Base-T, 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX, 802.3x
- ... for detailed informations, please have a look at the attached data sheet!
|Connector 1||4x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45|
|Connector 2||2x 100/1000 Mbps SFP|
|Data Rate||10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet|
|Operation temperature range||-40 ~ 75°C|
|Power Supply||DC 12-48V (7,2W), AC 24V (7,2W)|
|Dimension||W 32mm x D 87mm x H 135mm|
|Manufacturer and Type||PLANET IGS-620TF|
Delivery without Power Supply and without SFP Modules!
Please choose those SFP transceiver modules that will fit your needs from our transceiver assortment.
Your discounts on this product
In this context, weWe also recommend the following products:
All prices in EUR plus V.A.T.
When ordering, additional postage and payment costs may apply.