SFP/SFP+ 4-Channel Converter for up to 10Gbps
This allows a very flexible conversion between multi-mode, single-mode or CWDM wavelengths in any direction.
The device F24 CONV is fully protocol transparent and can be used for all data rates from 100Mbps up to 10Gbps per channel.
The built-in Link Passthrough functionality still allows end-to-end failure detection of the connected end devices.
- Converting from multi-mode to single-mode fiber optics
- Converting from 1310nm to 1550nm wavelength
- Converting from classic wavelengths to CWDM lambdas
- Includes two SFP/SFP+ slots for each channel
- Accommodates any type and combination of SFP or SFP+ fiber transceivers as needed
- Protocol-independent operation
- Converts beween dissimilar fiber cabling types and wavelengths
- Plug and play: no configuration settings is required
- SFP/SFP+ modules hotswapable, can be changed while device is running
- Control LEDs for Power Supply, per channel: Link IN, Link OUT
- Supports Link Passthrough
- No packet length limitation (Support of Jumbo frames)
- Temperature range 0-40°C
- Supports all MSA standard compliant SFP and SFP+ transceivers
|Connector IN||SFP / SFP+ Slot|
|Connector OUT||SFP / SFP+ Slot|
|Data Rate||100Mbit/s - 10Gbit/s per Channel|
|Dimension||19" 1HU, Depth 200mm, for installation in 19" rack|
|Weight||2,3 - 2,6kg depending on variant|
SFP/SFP+ modules not included.
Please choose some SFP or SFP+ transceiver modules that will fit your needs from our transceiver assortment.