SFP/SFP+ 8-Channel Converter for up to 10Gbps
This allows a very flexible conversion between multi-mode, single-mode or CWDM wavelengths in any direction.
The device F24 CONV-8 is fully protocol transparent and can be used for all data rates from 100Mbps up to 10Gbps per channel.
The built-in Link Passthrough functionality still allows end-to-end failure detection of the connected end devices.
- Converting from multi-mode to single-mode fiber optics
- Converting from 1310nm to 1550nm wavelength
- Converting from classic wavelengths to CWDM lambdas
- Includes two SFP/SFP+ slots for each channel
- Accommodates any type and combination of SFP or SFP+ fiber transceivers as needed
- Protocol-independent operation
- Converts beween dissimilar fiber cabling types and wavelengths
- Plug and play: no configuration settings is required
- SFP/SFP+ modules hotswapable, can be changed while device is running
- Control LEDs for Power Supply, per channel: Link IN, Link OUT
- Supports Link Passthrough
- No packet length limitation (Support of Jumbo frames)
- Temperature range 0-40°C
- Supports all MSA standard compliant SFP and SFP+ transceivers
|Connector IN||SFP / SFP+ Slot|
|Connector OUT||SFP / SFP+ Slot|
|Data Rate||100Mbit/s - 10Gbit/s per Channel|
|Dimension||19" 1HU, Depth 200mm, for installation in 19" rack|
|Weight||2,3 - 2,6kg depending on variant|
SFP/SFP+ modules not included.
Please choose some SFP or SFP+ transceiver modules that will fit your needs from our transceiver assortment.