You are here:
SFP to SFP 1G Ethernet Media Converter Mini
This SFP to SFP converter mini provides a very flexible conversion between multi-mode and single-mode cabling, or between various legacy and CWDM wavelengths. The device is protocol transparent and allows for data rates from 10Mbps up to 1.25Gbps.
This media converter mini provides two SFP slots. This allows a very flexible conversion between multi-mode, single-mode or CWDM wavelengths. The device is protocol transparent and can be used for data rates from 10Mbps up to 1.25Gbps.
- Includes two SFP slots
- SFP design: For flexibility, two SFP (Mini-GBIC) slots are provided to accommodate any type and combination of SFP fiber transceivers as needed.
- Protocol-independent operation
- Converts beween dissimilar fiber cabling types and wavelengths
- Plug and play: no configuration settings is required
- SFP modules hotswapable, can be changed while device is running
- No packet length limitation (Support of Jumbo frames)
- Extended temperature range 0-50°C
- Supports all MSA standard compliant SFP transceivers
For 48V DC supply voltage we recommend the separate power supply.
|Connector 1||SFP Slot|
|Connector 2||SFP Slot|
|Data Rate||10Mbps - 1.25Gbps|
|Dimension||W 60mm x L 90mm x H 20mm|
|Weight||270g (incl. Power Supply 230VAC)|
Delivery without SFP Modules! Please choose some SFP transceiver modules that will fit your needs from our transceiver assortment.
Your discounts on this product
In this context, weWe also recommend the following products:
All prices in EUR plus V.A.T.
When ordering, additional postage and payment costs may apply.