This SFP transceiver module sends and receives its data on two different wavelengths over one single fiber core. The sending wavelength is 1310nm, the receiving wavelength is 1550nm.
Bi-Di transceiver modules are always installed as a complementary pair. As the counterpart for this transceiver we generally recommend the module F24-PL-MGB-TLB40 referred below, with a sending wavelength of 1550nm and a receiving wavelength of 1310nm.
- Up to 1.25Gb/s bi-directional data links
- SFP Multi-source Package with LC Receptacle
- TX 1310nm Fabry-Perot laser transmitter
- RX 1550nm Receiver
- Up to 40km on 9/125µm Single-mode Fiber
- Hot-Pluggable Capability
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring
- Single 3.3V Power Supply
- Compliant with Specifications for IEEE802.3Z
- Operating Case Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel
- WDM Application
|TX 1310nm, RX 1550nm