This GBIC transceiver module sends and receives its data on two different wavelengths over one single fiber core. The sending wavelength is 1490nm, the receiving wavelength is 1310nm.
Bi-Di transceiver modules are always installed as a complementary pair. As the counterpart for this transceiver we generally recommend the modules F24-CI-GBIC-BX-U-10 or F24-CI-GLC-BX-U-10 referred below, with a sending wavelength of 1310nm and a receiving wavelength of 1490nm.
- Up to 1.25Gb/s bi-directional data links
- GBIC Multi-source Package with SC Receptacle
- TX 1490nm DFB laser transmitter
- RX 1310nm Receiver
- Up to 10km on 9/125µm SMF
- Hot-Pluggable Capability
- Single +5.0V Power Supply
- Compliant with Specifications for IEEE802.3Z
- Operating Case Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel
- WDM Application
|TX 1490nm, RX 1310nm