This layer 3 Managed Gigabit switch is easy to install and optimized for growing businesses. It is also especially designed for serviceproviders seeking to build a high speed Ethernet ntwork. The redundant power supply ensures high operational reliability.
The switch offers 12 ports 1/10GBase-SR/LR/ER/ZR - also for xWDM SFP - and 8 Ports 10/100/1000BASE-T. The support of the Simple Network Management Protocol is the easiest way of integration into the existing network. The Quality of Service function allows a dynamic bandwith usage and the Flow-Control as well as the Store and Forward technology ensure a safe data transmission.
Easy-to-use management by Telnet, Console or via SNMP, encrypted connection SSH/SSL.
- Bandwidth up to 256Gbps (duplex mode)
- Maximum Packet Size 9KBytes
- Spanning Tree Support STP/RSTP/MSTP protocol
- IPv6/IPv4 Management: Konsole, Telnet or SNMP with SSH/SSL
- IP Routing Features: RIP and OSPF
- VLAN Support: IEEE 802.1Q tag-based, IEEE 802.1ad Q-in-Q, Private VLAN Edge, GVRP for VLAN management
- Link Aggregation support
- Quality of Service
- Multicast Support
- Security Features
- Managementport: 10/100/1000BASE-T, auto-negotation, half-/full-duplex
- AC/AC Dual Power Redundancy
For further more details please see attached data sheet!
|8x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet 1GB
|12x 1G/10G LR/SR/ER/ZR SFP/SFP+
|10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet / 1/10Gb
|AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
|-40° ~ 80°C
|0° ~ 60°C
|D 443mm x W 315mm x H 44mm
|Delivery without SFP Modules! Please choose those SFP transceiver modules that will fit your needs from our transceiver assortment.