This manageable Layer 2+ Power over Ethernet switch with its high temperature range is optimized for industrial businesses. The support of the Simple Network Management Protocol is the easiest way of integration into the existing surveillance software. Easy-to-use management by telnet console, web-based or via SNMP.
The installation is done on a DIN rail or wall mounting.
Delivery without power supply.
- Gigabit copper to fiber conversion: 10/100/1000Base-T-to-1000Base-X
- The SFP Ports support 100Base-FX and 1000Base-X via auto-detection
- Auto-negotiation support for 10/100/1000M and Full duplex/half duplex on the copper ports
- Auto MDI/MDI-X detection function on the copper port
- Supports PoE power up to 36 watts for each PoE port, max. 240W for all
- PoE Management
- Maximum Packet Size/Jumboframe 9KBytes
- IPv6/IPv4 Management
- Spanning Tree Protocol Support STP, RSTP, MST, BPDU Guard
- VLAN: 802.1Q tagged, Q-in-Q, private Edge, Protocol-based, MAC-based and Voice VLAN
- Supports Link Aggregation
- Port-Mirroring (1-to-1)
- E.R.P.S. (Ethernet Ring Protection Switching)
- DHCP Relay support DHCP Relay Option 82 function
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- QoS 8 transmit priorities per ports, for port-based/802.1P
- Access Control List
- Digital input and digital output (Alarm Feature)
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 75°C
- Storage temperature range -40°C to 85°C
- Supports EFT protection 5000 V DC Ethernet ESD
- 48 to 56V DC ,redundant power with polarity reverse protect function
IEEE:802.3 10BASE-T, 802.3u 100BASE, 802.3z/ab 1000BASE
... for detailed informations, please have a look at the attached data sheet!
|Connector 1:||8x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 PoE+|
|Connector 2:||2x RJ45|
|Connector 3:||2x 100/1000 Mbps SFP|
|Data Rate:||10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet|
|Power Supply:||DC 48-56V (7.3W - 252.3W)|
|Working Temperature:||-40 ~ 75°C|
|Size:||W 72mm x D 107mm x H 152mm|
|Hinweistext:||Delivery without Power Supply and without SFP Modules!
Please choose those SFP transceiver modules that will fit your needs from our transceiver assortment.