This manageable Layer 2 power over Ethernet switch with its high temperature range is optimized for industrial businesses. The support of the Simple Network Management Protocol is the easiest way of integration into the existing surveillance software. Easy-to-use management by telnet console, web-based or via SNMP.
The installation is done on a DIN rail or wall mounting.
Delivery without power supply.
- Gigabit copper to fiber conversion: 10/100/1000Base-T-to-1000Base-X
- The SFP Ports support 100Base-FX and 1000Base-X via auto-detection
- Auto-negotiation support for 10/100/1000M and Full duplex/half duplex on the copper ports
- Auto MDI/MDI-X detection function on the copper port
- Supports PoE power up to 36 watts for each of the 4 PoE ports
- PoE Management
- Maximum Packet Size/Jumboframe 10KBytes
- IPv6/IPv4 Management
- Spanning Tree Protocol Support STP, RSTP, MST, STP BPDU Guard, BPDU Filtering and BPDU Forwarding
- VLAN: 802.1Q tagged, Q-in-Q, Voice VLAN, Protocol VLAN, Private VLAN (protected port), GVRP, Management VLAN
- Supports Link Aggregation
- Port-Mirroring (many-to-1)
- loop protection to avoid broadcast loops
- DHCP snooping and DHCP Option82
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- QoS 8 transmit priorities per ports, for port-based/802.1P
- Access Control List
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 75°C
- Storage temperature range -40°C to 85°C
- Supports EFT protection 6000 V DC and 6000 V DC Ethernet ESD
- 48V to 56V DC, redundant power supply
- IEEE:802.3 10BASE-T, 802.3u 100BASE, 802.3z/ab 1000BASE
- ... for detailed informations, please have a look at the attached data sheet!
|Connector 1:||8x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 (4x PoE)|
|Connector 2:||2x 100/1000 Mbps SFP|
|Data Rate:||10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet|
|Power Supply:||DC 48V-56V|
|Working Temperature:||-40 ~ 75°C|
|Size:||W 87.8mm x D 56mm x H 135mm|