This manageable Layer 2 switch in a IP30 metal housing with its high temperature range is optimized for industrial businesses. The support of the Simple Network Management Protocol is the easiest way of integration into the existing surveillance software. Easy-to-use management by telnet console, web-based or via SNMP.
The installation takes place on the wall, with the provided magnets on metallic objects or also on a DIN rail with the supplied mounting material.
Delivery without power supply.
- Gigabit copper to fiber conversion: 10/100/1000Base-T-to-1000Base-X
- The SFP Ports support 100Base-FX and 1000Base-X via auto-detection
- Auto-negotiation support for 10/100/1000M and Full duplex/half duplex on the copper ports
- Auto MDI/MDI-X detection function on the copper port
- Maximum Packet Size/Jumboframe 9KBytes
- IPv6/IPv4 Management
- Spanning Tree Protocol Support STP, RSTP, MSTP, BPDU Guard
- VLAN: 802.1Q tagged, Q-in-Q, Protocol VLAN, Voice VLAN, Private VLAN (protected port), Management VLAN
- Supports Link Aggregation
- Port-Mirroring (many-to-1)
- Loop protection to avoid broadcast loops
- DHCP Relay support DHCP Relay Option 82 function
- SNMP v1, v2, v3
- Access Control List
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 75°C
- Storage temperature range -40°C to 75°C
- Supports EFT protection 6000 V DC and 6000 V DC Ethernet ESD
- 12 to 48DC ,redundant power with polarity reverse protect function
- 24V AC acceptable
- IEEE:802.3 10BASE-T, 802.3u 100BASE, 802.3z/ab 1000BASE
- ... for detailed informations, please have a look at the attached data sheet!
|Connector 1:||8x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45|
|Connector 2:||2x 100/1000 Mbps SFP|
|Data Rate:||10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet|
|Power Supply:||DC 12-48V (7,9W), AC24V (7,9W)|
|Working Temperature:||-40 ~ 75°C|
|Size:||D 134mm x W 178mm x H 24.2mm|