Multi-Tester Power Meter, Light Source and Visual Fault Locator
This Multi tester combines three different features in one device. Additionally it can record up to 1000 measurement results and can transmit them via USP port to a computer.
The Visaul Fault Locator
is used to locate faults on already installed fiber optic cables. A break or fault in the fiber will refract the light and leads it outwards, so that a clearly visible red light spot will mark the faulty area. The universal connection can be used for the common fiber optic connectors ST/SC/FC. The output signal (650nm) can either be operated as continuous light or pulse mode of 2Hz. The test can be carried out both on singlemode and multimode fibers.
The use as Light Source
is also possible, providing different wavelengths (650nm, 1310nm and 1550nm) either as continous supply or with pulse mode of 270Hz or 1000Hz and 2000 Hz for data simulation. Both singlemode as well as multimode wavelengths are provided.
The device can also be used as Power-Meter
and is able to measure the wavelengths 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm and 1625nm. Both attenuation values in dB as well as power values in mW are shown on the colour display.
For other connector types, such as LC/PC, our Hybrid-Adapter can be used (e.g. SC male to LC female), it is liested below.
- small and robust device
- possibility of recording up to 1000 measurement results
- testing of singlemode and multimode cables
- universal connection for ST, SC, FC, Light Source with FC fixed
- operation with three AA batteries
- Visual Fault Locator
- wavelength 650nm
- continuous light or pulse mode 2Hz
- Light Source
- adjustable wavelengths 650nm, 1310nm, 1550nm
- transmission power -7dB
- Power Meter
- adjustable wavelengths 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm, 1625nm
- measuring range -50dBm ~ +26dBm
- display of power value in dBm and mW
Delivery incl. softcase with carrying strap and batteries